Wednesday, July 2, 2008

20 Questions about my Mom & Dad

Whytli was tagged by Abbi (on Shannon's blog) to answer 20 questions about her mom. I decided to ask Whytli and Adelie these 20 questions about me and Brett. Brett asked them the questions about me and I asked them the questions about Brett. We did it individually so they would not give the same answers as each other.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
W: Make your bed
A: Clean your room

Your dad?
W: Shut the door
A: Obey your father

2. What makes mom happy?
W: Going to parties
A: Good kids

Your dad?
W: When we listen
A: If I don't hurt him

3. What makes mom sad?
W: Naughty kids
A: Bad kids

Your dad?
W: When mom & kids go on vacation without him, he gets teary eyed
A: If I hurt him

4. How does mom make you laugh?
W: When she scares dad
A: When she talks to Nash and he smiles

Your dad?
W: When he says we are going to eat worms
A: Tickling me

5. What was mom like as a child?
W: Nice
A: Obedient

Your dad?
W: A farmer
A: Obedient

6. How old is your mom?
W: 29
A: 15

Your dad?
W: 30
A: 18 as old as mom

7. How tall is your mom?
W: 5 ft. 1 inch
A: Taller than her sisters

Your dad?
W: 6 ft. 1 inch
A: Taller than Whytli

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
W: Go on dates with dad
A: Talk to Nash

Your dad?
W: Play video games, hang out with family, and watch buddy movies
A: Play basketball

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
W: Clean the house
A: Clean the house

Your dad?
W: Do stuff on the computer
A: Drink chocolate milk

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
W: Fashion show
A: I don't know

Your dad?
W: Best person who knows how to work computers and fix them
A: Talking on the computer

11. What is your mom really good at?
W: Being cute
A: Driving

Your dad?
W: Playing sports and fixing computers
A: Playing basketball

12. What is your mom not very good at?
W: Spelling
A: Building a house

Your dad?
W: Doing my hair
A: Cooking what mom cooks

13. What does your mom do for her job?
W: Watch the kids
A: Clean the house

Your dad?
W: Computer stuff
A: Work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
W: Spaghetti
A: Watermelon shakes

Your dad?
W: Angel hair pasta with favorite sauce and chicken
A: Cereal

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
W: When she does what is right
A: When she lets me hold Nash

Your dad?
W: For being a good dad
A: For tickling me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
W: Snow White (because she looks like her - skinny with short black hair)
A: Phineas and Ferb's mom

Your dad?
W: Aladdin (because he has blackish hair like him)
A: Phineas and Ferb's dad

17. What do you and your mom do together?
W: Watch our favorite shows (What Not To Wear and dancing shows)
A: Go out to eat

Your dad?
W: Play video games, sports and watch buddy movies
A: Watch Princess Bride without Whytli

18. How are you and your mom the same?
W: Both cute
A: Straight hair

Your dad:?
W: Both have blue eyes and curly hair
A: Our eyebrows are the same

19: How are you and your mom different?
W: She has short hair and I have long hair
A: Clothes

Your dad?
W: He has dark blue eyes and I have light blue
A: Our hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
W: She takes care of me
A: Makes me be good

Your dad?
W: He takes care of me
A: Because he is nice to me sometimes

Now Whytli and Adelie tag: Laura Ann, Adriana, Isabel, Tymber & Tyme.

5 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I wish Gwyn could talk more, this would be so fun to do. Maybe in a few years!

Shannon said...

That was a cute post. You do kind of look like Snow White now with your short hair.

Lacey. Kellen. Beck. said...

My favorite:
How do you know your mom loves you?
Adelie: She makes me be good

I struggle with pounding this into the girls heads that I work with almost everyday I'm at NH. Mom's hold boundaries because they love their kids!

Adelie is wise beyond her years.

Kirsten said...

That was so cute and funny! I love your kids!!!

the lunch lady said...

that is cute. what a great thing to have a record of.