Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nash's Girlfriend

The beginning of this last week Kellye & I decided to go to a trade show in Atlanta, Georgia at the last minute. We went with her mom and took the babies as well. They were both so good flying on the airplane both there and back. Nash slept the whole time and didn't ever fuss. We weren't allowed to take our strollers in at the trade show and had to check them in so we had to carry them the whole time, which was a pain. Considering the fact that we got stuck in Texas due to thunderstorms in Georgia and our flight getting cancelled (stranding us in Texas for the night), spending a lot of time in the car, and a long time at the trade show with us carrying them around and messing up their schedules they did really amazing. We did get a chance to go to The Melting Pot while in Atlanta for dessert but I didn't get any pictures of us there.


This is the only picture we got at the airport in Texas. They are so cute!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

They are adorable. I love how you put Nash's arm around Kenya. You are both lucky to have such great babies

the lunch lady said...

what a cute picture!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I love this picture! I seriously think that he has to be the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! I just love him!

Jenni said...

These two are so cute. I do hope they end up together some day.

Erin said...

Way cute picture!!

Tiesha said...

How cute, what kind of trade show was it?