Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uhhhh ohhh....Dad is not going to be happy!

Today I sent the girls downstairs to clean the playroom before I would get them ready so they could go play with their cousins. They had been down there for a while and I thought they were accomplishing a lot. Well, I was wrong. I heard them giggling and having a ball so I wanted to see what they were doing and this is what I saw.....Nash in a girl's pink wig, pink sunglasses, a purse attached to his arm, in a baby stroller, and the girls taking turns pushing him around. He was just giggling and having as much fun as they were. I thought he was upstairs in the family room swinging in the baby swing but instead he was chillin' with his sisters. I, of course, thought it was so funny and knew exactly what Brett would think of this sight. He has forbidden them to ever do anything like this and I told him that it was only a matter of time before his sisters got the urge to dress up their little brother and have fun. I didn't think it was too bad because he wasn't in a full-on dress or anything. Brett would for sure have a fit if that was the case. I called him to inform him of their fun and he asked to talk with them. He told them that if he came home to Nash in makeup and his nails done that there would be major consequences and they were all grounded when he got home. He was kidding of course about being grounded when he got home but he wasn't very thrilled with the idea of them playing with him like this.

He just looks so cute in the stroller!

He was having fun with his sisters!

Hey...what's goin' on?



14 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So much for him not being a girly boy, Brett... I hope you took him and did something very manly with him when you got home from work!
I think he looks cute! :)

Kellye said...

That is so dang funny. How did the girls get him down there? I love that you got pictures of it too. That is great. It looks like they had alot of fun with him. Good thing he is such a dang good baby that they can do that with him.

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! He is such a cutie, he even looks cute as a girl!

Janean said...

Whytli & Adelie think they can carry him around. It isn't really allowed but they still do it.

the lunch lady said...

those pictures are awesome! he is soooooo cute!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Way cute blog! This is so funny. My husband would die. He gets mad when Kai wants to put Alivia's flower clips in his hair:)

angela said...

Thats what sisters are for...it is harmless fun and it isn't going to make him a "girly boy" how do you expect the guy to survive with 3 older sisters, he will be a sweet little boy who understand girls which will make him more attractive to girls when he's older!!!

I love it...the pink wig is great, we have a pic of Max with a buils a bear wig on when he was a few months old.

Jenni said...

I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures. I love Nash's big smiles (it looks like surgery recovery is going well). And where did you get that pink wig, I think every household should have one.

The Duvall Family said...

I love these pictures. It looks liek they had a great time!

Melanie said...

These are so cute! And that pink wig is great. I can only imagine what my girls would do with a little brother...

My best friend in Junior High had 7 sisters and 1 baby brother caboose. You can imagine how many times he was the guinea pig of their beautification projects, but he turned out to be a very "manly man" and his wife says he's the greatest husband ever.

Erin said...

How funny!! Nash looks so cute!! I think every little boy with a few older sisters has an experience like that. I know atleast one or 2 of mine have (that I can think of). I wont say names:):)!

Shannon said...

This is so funny! That pink wig is great. I love the really close up picture of just him. Once he gets a little older, I'm sure he'll pay his sisters back in some way. These pictures could make great bribery later on in his life.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. This is hilarious! It's a good thing Nash has sisters around. I am grateful that Joseph had you guys because he seems to understand me a lot more! They will balance him out.

Tiesha said...

So, cute and funny! What do you expect with 3 older sisters, it's only time until they paint his nails. :o)