Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Best Friends - Mallory & Pieper

Mallory & Pieper just love playing with each other. They get along so great and are just the best of friends. Mallory always says when talking about Pieper, "Mom, Pieper's my best friend. I like her and she likes me mom." It is so cute. They both just have the cutest little personalities and are at such cute ages. They may at times fight (or bite) but they seem to get over it pretty quickly. I love that they get along so well and like I say over and over....who better to have as your best friend than your own cousin. I'm so thankful that we live so close to all our family. People may think we are crazy at times for being so close but I wouldn't change it for anything. I hope my kids will always love being with their cousins like I did and still do now.


They are always willing to share anything with each other (usually) and are always concerned about each others welfare.


Posing for the camera.

Pieper came to our house the other day after they got done swimming at her house and Mallory & Pieper decided to change themselves out of their swimsuits and put pajamas on. Mallory got them both pull ups and her PJs, pulled their hair out and they decided to take a nap together. I kept checking on them and they were pretending to be sleeping. I got a picture of them pretending to be sleeping without them knowing I was there. They also sat and read books in Mallory's room.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Your family is so close. Your kids are going to have great memories of hanging out with their cousins. I LOVE that last picture of them hugging each other while they are asleep. That is so cute.

Shortcake and Company said...

So cute--seriously. I love the part about changing into PJs and how they went through the whole routine. That's got to be one of the cutest stories I've heard.

the lunch lady said...

those pictures are so so cute!

Jenni said...

These two really are so cute together. You guys are so lucky to have family so close.

Kirsten said...

Those girls are the CUTEST things I have ever seen!! They crack me up!!!