Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sleepover with Kynli

The kids had a sleepover with Kynli last Friday night (she invited herself but hey it doesn't matter). They had a great time. They set up their princess tent in the playroom and slept in there. On Saturday they had a great time - they were good at keeping themselves busy all day. I never heard one complaint of them being bored (which makes me love having friends or cousins over for that very reason....they stay entertained). They really enjoyed playing with the dominoes, making castles and towers. Kynli stayed about a total of 25 hours and still wasn't ready to go home when her mom came to get her. We were thinking about keeping her permanently. For some reason Jennifer was more willing to give up Creed than Kynli but we declined (not that we don't love Creed). I love that my kids best friends are their cousins.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

How fun! Sleepovers are one of my favorite memories as a kid.