Friday, July 11, 2008

Podee Bottle


This is the best invention ever - the Podee Bottle. I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was really neat. I googled it and it has gotten really good reviews so I decided to purchase it. If any of you have smaller babies who cannot hold their bottle yet, you need to get this bottle. It just sits next to them and they suck out of it like a regular bottle and it really comes out. No trying to prop it up anymore. It says it is good for helping reduce reflux, gas build-up, colic, ear infections, and is great for traveling. I wondered if the bottle really would work and it does - it is amazing! Brett was really excited to get it too. I got it on Amazon - it is kind of expensive there. Babies R Us has it for $8.97 but it is out of stock at the store and on-line right now.


4 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

It almost looks like he has a feeding tube...:)

angela said...

that is crazy...but hey it looks like it works way better than trying to prop a bottle. what a great idea!!

Jenni said...

This is the coolest thing and I will have to remember it for my next baby. Thanks for sharing.

Tiesha said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! Some people have all the luck, I wish I would've thought of that!