Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Too tired to get my hair done

Today we didn't get ready until about 2 pm because we were too lazy (that is...I was too lazy). Anyway, by the time I got around to doing Mallory's hair she was soooo tired she couldn't even stay awake while I was doing her hair. She put her hands on her chin and rested them on my lap and next thing I knew her head was bobbing all around the place and then she slowing lowered her head into my lap. After I got done I decided to just put her in bed for a nap. She rarely takes naps anymore during the day but she took one today for a good 2 hours. It was nice!











3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

poor little thing! that is so cute!

Tiesha said...

How cute!

Shannon said...

That's so dang cute. Hallie usually falls asleep when I'm blow drying her hair. I think it's so funny, and a little sad.