Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adorable Chubby Baby

I had to do a post of Nash to show that he is the most adorable little thing ever...even if he has a big belly button. For those of you who did not figure it out, my husband is the one who posted the last post of his hernia. Not my idea. Anyway, my friend Dani took these adorable pictures of him. She did a great job. I had to put this first picture because I thought it was really funny.

He is such a chunk but who doesn't love a chubby little baby!? Who wouldn't want to kiss those cheeks?



Isn't this picture so cute! He already has many amazing options of cute little baby girls in our ward for future girlfriends.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

So stinkin' cute. I love them all. I really like the one of him laying on his stomach.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

He really is so cute...I love him!

Jennifer said...

These pictures are so cute, little Nash looks adorable! (They totally don't make we want to throw up!)

Amy said...

How cute is he? I love chubby babies. I love the brown and blue shirt he is wearing as well, already a fashionable kid.

Erin said...

I think the one of him laying on his stomach would be a cute one to frame. They're all cute, though!

the lunch lady said...

he really is such a doll! (Can boys be dolls?)

The Hawkins said...

I think that looks like a good combo but was hoping that Peyton or Braxton could date her. She is not going to want to date someone so close to her age.