Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nash is 3 Months Old Today

I cannot believe how fast time flies. This little man is already 3 months (even though he looks much bigger than a 3 month old). Before I know it he isn't going to be a baby anymore and he will be little a toddler running around. I haven't even had a chance to go get his pictures taken again professionally. We are sooooo blessed to have such a good little baby. He is a pretty mellow little guy and is pretty content with most things. He is really smiling a lot these days and I am just waiting for him to give us a little laugh. He loves to play with his feet and hands and spits (not spit up...just spitting) and slobbers a lot. His shirt or my shirt on my shoulder are constantly soaked from his slobbering or spitting. He is such a cutie and we are so happy to have him in our family!!




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie, I seriously love those fat round cheeks. I can't wait until Nash gets bigger and he's naughty, then I can sit back and just laugh!

Shannon said...

I love that he is so chunky. I wanna bight those little cheeks, but don't worry, I will refrain from that.

Carrie Swenson said...

Yeah so I remember being so happy that Ashton and Kelsen were such mellow babies. They hardly ever made a peep. Everybody always commented on how Kelsen was always smiling and happy. Then they exploded into two very active and curious little boys. So watch out!!

The Duvall Family said...

I absolutely love his belly button and I really wish you wouldn't get it fixed quite yet. Jennnifer can deal with it a little longer:)

Kirsten said...

I love his cheeks!!!! He is so cute!! He looks like Mallory in the first pic of him.

Tiesha said...

He is so freaking cute!