Monday, June 23, 2008

More Seven Peaks Fun


Today we went to Seven Peaks again! I had not been with the kids yet so I thought it was time to finally go. We have had a pass for a few years now so we usually get a lot of swimming in for the summer. We went with my friend Kellye and her kids. I also brought my brother-in-law Spencer & my nephew Parker who also have passes. My brother Rich & his family were their as well. Also, Colten & Melissa came with some friends a little while later too. We had a great time and stayed most of the day. The kids I think could stay from open to close if I let them. Nash was really good and took about a 3 1/2 hour nap. He didn't complain one bit while we were there. He didn't mind the water...it didn't faze him one bit. Mallory just stayed by me & Kellye most of the time at the kid pool. The other kids hung out with Spencer going on the slides, wave pool & lazy river.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! Your kids are lucky. Twice in a row. Abbi has never been to 7 Peaks, Kristen and I are going to go next week.