Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dance Recital

Whytli and Adelie had their dance recital today. They both did a great job. They had a great time at dance this year and loved it very much. It just amazes me how much they grow up, they are getting so big. They had a lot of supporters who came to their recital.




2007-2008 Dance pictures.

Adelie had her 2 cousins Adriana and Kynli in her class and her friend Isabel Hallows. She enjoyed going to dance every week with her best friends.


Whytli had her friend Abbi Swenson in her dance class.
She loved dance as well and never complained to go.






5 comments:

Tiesha said...

I love the flower costumes, they look so cute!

angela said...

You guys did so great at the recital, I really enjoyed watching you both dance...kep it up if you love it, its the BEST!!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Ok so did you just post these? I didn't see them on the 4th they just appeared today. And if you did just post them how did you change the date?

Shortcake and Company said...

If they dance as cute as those costumes...I'm sure you were entertained. They look great!

Kirsten said...

What cute pictures!! I love little girls in dance!! I wish I did dance when I was little... I always had to play stupid baseball!!