Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back Blogging

I am going to start back blogging. Every Monday I am going to have a post called "Monday Memories." I got this idea from my friend Chelsey who does "Thinking Back Thursdays." I decided it would be great to set aside one day each week to post about things that would be valuable to record........for myself and for my children to read later. But also one of the main reasons I thought to do this is because my sister Stephanie is our family historian. She calls every single one of us in the family around October or November of every year and wants to know what has gone on with our family for the year and then she types up our family history and gives us each a copy for Christmas. It is always such a pain to remember what we have done and she is very persistent (but we love her anyway, because it is always nice to have). She was really excited when most of us started doing a blog so that she could just go to our blogs and get the info there. So, I figured since I started my blog in April, I will back blog to the months of January-March of this year. I didn't want to do a bunch of posts so I will do it every Monday and then I will have everything for this year. I think once I am done posting for those months I will just keep going back to old pictures that I have on my computer and forever post my "Monday Memories," since I do not scrapbook and my pictures just always go right to my computer and do nothing more. Anyway, this is for you Stephanie.

No comments: