Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Mom, I like your Nash"

Mallory loves Nash very much. She giggles anytime she is around him. She tells me everyday, "Mom, your Nash is cute," or "Mom, I like your Nash." She is constantly asking to hold him too. He is getting so big, he is almost her size. She tips over every time she tries to hold him but she still wants to do it all the time. He is just starting to get really excited anytime his sisters come around and just smiles really big at them. They think that is really great.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin cute! I love Mallory- she is always saying the funniest things. And I can't believe Nash is getting so big!

Tiesha said...

How swee to have such nice sisters! He is huge! I don't know how you can pack him around. :o) I love his hat!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Oh my gosh, those are some of the cutest pictures that I have seen. He is getting so big! Thats so fun that Mallory plays with him and isn't very jealous. Serious this is so cute!

Shannon said...

I like your Nash, too. He looks adorable. That's great that she isn't jealous of him. I'm really worried about Hallie liking her baby brother. Every time I ask her if she wants a baby brother she shakes her head and says, "no!" I think she's afraid he's going to still her thunder.

Shortcake and Company said...

Kids say the cutest things. Your Nash is adorable so I can see why she says that. So cute...

Jenni said...

She is so cute. And I love that she is so excited about Nash.

Kirsten said...

Janean, Your kids are so cute!!! Are any of them for sale by chance???? seriously!?!

Amy said...

Your Nash is very cute! I love the stories that you are posting. Mallory says the cutest things.

Kellye said...

I like your Nash too.