Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nash's Look-alike Meter

I found this on someone elses blog and thought it was kind of fun so I thought I would try it out. I am quite surprised to see that Nash looks 4% more like me. Everyone always says he looks like Brett so it took me by surprise. But, I guess alot have said that he looks like Adelie and she looks more like me. I can usually never tell with kids but definately I have always thought Whytli and Mallory look like Brett. All the girls have gotten Brett's blue eye color so I guess it will be interesting to see what color of eyes Nash has. Brett and the girls are hoping for blue so I can be singled out.

Click on the link above and go try it out for yourself. It will be fun to see who everyone elses kids look more like.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That's fun. I've seen these before and always thought I should give them a try with my adopted kids. People say they look like us, but I don't know.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

This is way cool... I will have to try it. I am surprised that Mallory looks more like you? I still think that she is a little Whytil and Brett.

Janean said...

Shannon you should definately try it. I think your kids totally look like you.