Saturday, May 24, 2008

Nash is 2 Months Old

Nash is 2 months today. I cannot believe how fast time goes. It seems like I just had the little guy! He has been such a joy to us all, we just love having a little boy in our family! His sisters love him so much. Mallory just giggles anytime she holds or talks with him. I took him to the doctor the other day and he has pretty much doubled his birth weight of 7 lbs. 11 oz. to now weighing 14.5 lbs. He is a chubby little thing but, such a cute chubby little thing! He is starting to smile a lot and talk back when you talk with him. The little tiny baby stage is one of my favorites. That is one thing that makes me really sad about being done having kids is that I will not get to enjoy this anymore. I wish you could enjoy them a little longer at this stage but it goes by so quickly. I love when he sees me or someone else is holding him and if I come over, his eyes just light up and he gets really happy and restless and just wants me to hold him.

Yes Jennifer, it shows his herniated belly button a little in this picture. His belly button really freaks her out. But I had to have one naked picture to show how chubby he is and he was kind of smiling in this picture. I haven't gotten many pictures with him smiling yet so I chose this one.


He loves the bumbo chair. Such a great invention!

He got tired of me taking pictures of him and fell right to sleep.


He looks so serious in this picture. He reminds me of someone (Is it his father, who hardly ever smiles for pictures and looks so serious?! Huh...interesting.)

Another picture of him almost smiling. I always get it at the wrong moment.

This picture is for my family, they all will appreciate this. When Whytli was a baby, we lived in Oklahoma and I was really bored because I did not have my family around. Anyway, she was a very stiff baby (just always stiff as a board) so, one day I decided to see if she would stand in the corner all by herself and she did. I took quite a few pictures of her doing it and she could stand there forever! She was so stiff! I would nurse her and her arms, legs and whole body were just stiff as a board and it was really hard to nurse her sometimes. Well, Nash gets a little stiff sometimes (but, not as stiff as Whytli did) so I decided to try standing him in the corner and he low and behold he could stand too and he did it for awhile. The kids got a big kick out of this too, they thought it was so funny! My family thought it was always the funniest thing with Whytli and the pictures of her have always been a family favorite!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That went bye so fast! He is so cute!

the lunch lady said...

he is such a cute little man!

Tiesha said...

That is funny! He is so cute, I love his round face and cheeks!

Merrills said...

He is such a cutie! And your girls are darling, too. Sad how it goes by so fast! Love your pictures!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

He really is just so cute!