Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Photo Shoot with Aunt Lacey

I had Lacey do some more pictures of my kids and I think they just turned out so dang cute! She is just so good at taking pictures. I am in love with these pictures and there are so many more to come but she did not have time to show them all to me because she is leaving for a trip tomorrow morning. I will be posting more as they come. She is up for hire if anyone is interested. She is amazing with kids and so patient. She only charges $75 and that includes your session time, 4x6 printed proofs, and all photos saved on a CD. Her sessions are not timed, but usually take 1-2 hours long. During this time you are welcome to change outfits, and do whatever may be needed to keep your little ones happy. Session prices also include her editing time, and converting your proofs to color, black and white or sepia tones. Then you receive everything on your CD, so you can make as many copies in as many different sizes as you want. If you want to check out more of her pictures go to her blog at http://www.lacey-revolutionphotography.blogspot.com/ and check out some of her recent pictures. She did some recently of Stephanie's kids that are just to die for. I love them all! You can contact her by her email at laceyrcollins@gmail.com if you are interested in getting any pictures done.
















8 comments:

the lunch lady said...

what great pictures -- it doesn't hurt that your girls are so darling to begin with!

The Duvall Family said...

I love them!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She stopped by yesterday and showed these to me. I just can't believe how good she is for just starting out! She is amazing to say the least!

Shortcake and Company said...

Seriously...she's got talent. Way too cute of pix.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! Your girls are so photogenic!

miranda said...

Hey Janean!
The pictures of your girls are so cute- your baby is darling! I can't believe how grown up Whytli looks! Just thought I'd say hi! Talk to you later!

Tiesha said...

Those are so cute and artistic. I really like them!

Amy said...

I love the pictures, very cute. The one with Mallory in the grass is adorable!