Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Girls Playing

Now this is a sight that I like to see! Playing well together with no fighting, crying, whining, or telling on each other for every little thing. I just love it when they can play for several hours together and play well like this. And most of the time they do - they are the best of friends. But we do get the occasional fighting and not getting along so I decided this was worth recording and showing how cute they are when they are getting along. They really enjoy playing dress ups, polly pockets, barbies, house and pretty much any little girly thing you can think of.









3 comments:

Kirsten said...

so cute!! i love it when my kids are getting along... such peace and quiet! It lasts about 10 seconds! Your girls are so cute and I am so glad to see them playing and happy! It made me sad to see the pictures of them just laying around all sick!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I can't wait until I have more kids and Gwyn has brothers and sisters to play with. Good thing she has your girls...She just adores Whytli!

Shortcake and Company said...

Looks like gold old play time at its best.