Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nash's Blessing Pictures

These are some of the pictures that Lacey (with Revolution Photography) took of Nash in his blessing outfit. We ended using the first picture below for his blessing invitation. It turned out really cute. We had all the writing in the blank space with the background and it had Nash down in the corner. It made it look like this little doll down at the bottom. I was really happy with how they turned out. She did a great job! Boy blessing outfits definitely aren't as fun as little girls blessing outfits but we did the best we could with what you can get. Isn't he just a little cutie?! I love him so much!













6 comments:

Jenni said...

I love these pictures. The baby announcements are going to be so cool. Very creative!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

He is so cute... I love the rest of these pictures!

Tiesha said...

Those are so freaking cute! He is just a doll!

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh my good night...these pictures are so dang cute. Their amazing. Love em!

Merrills said...

Hey Janean! I happened on your blog and loves seeing pictures of your darling family! LOVE the pictures of your baby in his blessing outfit - adorable! Hope to see you soon! Take care!

Merrills said...

Hey Janean! Tell Carrie email me. I would love to check out her blog. jwmerrill1@juno.com