Friday, May 9, 2008

Do you love me? Yes or No?

Today Whytli brought a flower home from school for me for Mother's Day and a card that she had made at school. This is a picture of the card. On the front she tells me that I rock, she loves me, I am great, and the best mom ever. On the inside I open it up and it says "Dear Mom, I love you! You are the best mom ever! You are pretty! Do you love me, sign yes or no on this line. Love, Whytli." She had drawn a line for me to sign yes or no and taped a pencil for me to answer her question with. I thought it was pretty cute and really funny. I had just gotten home and got distracted with Nash and feeding him and had Carrie's kids there waiting for me to babysit them so I did not write my answer down right away. Well she asked me a couple of times if I was going to put my answer down. When Brett got home she told him about the card and said that mom hadn't answered her question yet. He did not know what she was talking about until I showed him the card. He got quite a kick out of it. Aren't kids just funny. Whytli always makes the cutest cards, books, letters, etc. So to answer your question Whytli "yes, I love you very much and think you are really cute! Thanks for the great card, it made my day!"






5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute. I totally remember writing notes like that where you had to circle yes or no.

Merrills said...

Janean - thanks for the link. I love your blog, but tell Carrie to let me see hers and do all your sisters have one? I didn't see Jennifer or Janet on there? Your idea is great -see you on Memorial Day!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So Sweet!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

I love that card--how cute, original and sweet. What a keeper.

the lunch lady said...

that is cute -- I love the pencil taped to the card!