Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Chubby Little Old Man



Nash is going to be 5 weeks old tomorrow. I cannot believe how fast they grow when they are this little. It seems like I just had him. As you can see, he is getting really chubby and has a receding hair line just like an old man. All my kids had a little hair when they were born and then lost it and became bald but Nash is the first to lose it this way. It really makes him look like our little old man. That is what Brett has been calling him. But he is still cute anyway.

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

He is so handsome!!! Are your girls feeling better?? I hope so!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

That is so funny I love it... He is a little Joel!

Shannon said...

Well, we all know BALD babies are just the cutest!!! Nash is so handsome, he looks so peaceful in those pictures.

Shortcake and Company said...

It's so true how babies look just like little old people. He's a cute old man though. LOL, Shannon! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so stinkin' cute. And I loved your blessing announcement. I will definitely be there with 2 dozen cookies in hand. (Can that count as my RSVP?)

Janean said...

Yes, McKell that can count as your RSVP.

Liz said...

Hey Janean,
Of course I remember you! :) And I would absolutely LOVE to train you and your sister. Why don't you email me at lrose@sfcn.org and give me your address. When I have your email address, I'll send you some information. Can't wait to talk to you!
Liz