Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aunt Lacey's Renaissance Photography











Lacey called me yesterday and asked if she could come get the girls and take some different pictures of them. She wanted them to bring their dress up clothes. I told her that their hair was messy cause we had been to the park all day but she said that was okay that was how she wanted them to look and she did not want them to match their play clothes either. So these are the pictures that she took. They are very original but fun and the kids had a good time taking them. Brett is a big fan of them he thinks they are very different but very original!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are adorable. My brothers friend, Tavis does photography like that. He does brides w/ grafitti backgrounds. Seriously so cute. I will email you a link to show Lacy. She would love his style.

angela said...

I am so proud of you Janean, those pictures are so great...I love them, is she just playing around or is she doing this now?? She's good.