Friday, April 25, 2008

More Sick Girls :(

Whytli & Adelie are now sick as well. They started feeling sick yesterday and this is what my house looks like now, I have little girls lying around with fevers, achy bodies and feeling like they are going to throw up. Mallory is still feeling sick and they are all very ornery. Thankfully, I have the best husband ever who stayed home again from work and is taking care of them all. He would rather I take care of Nash and not have to worry much about them so that Nash does not get sick. So we are trying to keep him away from them all as much as possible. Kellye was very kind to let us borrow a bunch of movies for the girls to watch since they do not feel like doing anything but lay around. It is so sad when kids are sick!









4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Yikes--it's the worst with sick kids. Hopefully it won't last long. BTW, the pix of your kids on the side of your blog are adorable!!

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry that they're not feeling well. You have the perfect house, though, to keep Nash separated from them. They can hang downstairs and you and Nash can be upstairs. Seriously, if you need anything, let me know.

Kirsten said...

Poor kids!! That is no fun! I really hope Nash doesn't come down with it! That would be awful! When Peyton was 5 weeks old he got a terrible flu! It was horrible!! Good Luck!

Jenni said...

That really stinks. I hate having one sick kid let alone 3. Good luck!