Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome our newest addition!







I decided not to send out birth announcements so I will just post them on my blog. By the time I got them he was 2 weeks old so I figured most everyone knew I had him already. So these were my few options of birth announcments that you can look at here. My delivery was very easy as always and I am so happy to have him here. He is almost 4 weeks old now and we are so blessed to have such a good baby! He is so mellow and hardly ever cries. He doesn't like his diaper changed so that is one of the only times that you really hear a good cry out of him. It is so different having a boy, but I totally love it. It is so not what I imagined it to be, but he is so special and we love him very much!! I know some of you were worried I would not like having a boy but I definately do and I wouldn't trade him for a girl, so no worries! :) The girls love him too and just love to hold him and help out alot. Brett just cannot wait to have a little buddy to watch sports center with. He already is training him and props him up in front of the tv to watch it with him. He says you have to start at a young age. If you would like to see some more pictures that the photographer took of Nash click on this link: http://www.sarahwardphoto.blogspot.com/
and scroll to the pictures of the girls and then Baby Nash.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

He's very cute and I love the pictures she took of him. I have to admit, I was a little worried about how you would adjust to a boy, but I can see that you have adjusted well.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

These announcements turned out way cute! And you have adjusted quite well to having a baby boy... He is so cute though how could you not???