Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Break Fun!


Since we didn't have to worry about getting ready early for school we actually had time to straighten Whytli's hair and boy did she love it! She hates her natural curly hair and wishes for straight hair. At school she is the envy of all her friends with her curly hair and yet she still hates it. In fact, she was so excited to have it straight she was having one of her school friends over to play she just could not wait to show her the wonderful surprise of her straight hair. I guess none of us are happy with the hair that we have.





The kids enjoyed sleeping on the floor in the playroom every night of spring break watching a movie until they fell asleep. Now the problem is they still want to do it every night. Especially, Mallory it is hard to convince her it is time to sleep in her own bed. And my kids can be quite the night owls and stay up really late!







The kids enjoyed their spring break I think by going to the park on 3 seperate occasions (when the weather was good) but I have to admit I wasn't very good at taking pictures. Like I have said I am new at the blogging thing but I mainly wanted to do it so I could have a journal of some sort with pictures but my problem is that I forget to take the pictures. So I took my camera and got pictures once of them eating at the park and thought I would get more of them playing when they were finished but forgot, of course. Luckily, my friend Dani sent me some pictures she got of Mallory on the swings. All of the other times at the park I just completely forgot to take any pictures at all. My kids really did play and had alot of fun, I just don't have the pictures to prove it. So, I hope to get better at this and take more pictures. Poor Nash is 4 weeks now and I have hardly taken any pictures of him at all and this is the time they are changing so much!






7 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

The picture of Mallo on the swing is way cute! Some pictures are better then no pictures.

Shortcake and Company said...

I felt the same as Whytli when I was little. I used to have naturally curly hair too. She'll like it when she's a little older. I love that your girls slept on the play room floor--how fun. They'll remember it forever.

Shannon said...

Whytli has beautiful hair, straight or curly. I'm jealous of her ;)

Dani said...

I'm glad I took Mallory's picture. She is so cute. And Whytli looks like a different girl. Her hair is so LONG when it's straight. But beautiful curly too.

Kirsten said...

Whytli's hair is dang cute!! I bet she loves it!! We are never happy with what we have, are we!? I love Mallory! I would take her home with me if I could!!

Jenni said...

I love that you let the kids stay up all spring break. You're the coolest mom.

Anonymous said...

You're spring break was similar to mine. Ralaxing wasn't it staying in town. My girls are night owls too! We need to come up with a schedule and stick to it! Yeah right!