Wednesday, September 24, 2008

6 Months Already?!

Today Nash is officially 6 months old. He has hit his half year mark. I cannot believe he is this old already. Where has the time gone? I want him to stay my baby forever! He has gotten so big. I haven't updated the things that he has done for about 2 months. At 4 months he learned to sit up on his own, eat baby food, was very cuddly, and he would smile at just about anyone (but his dad). I stopped nursing him at 4 1/2 months. At 5 months he was sitting up really well without falling at all (thanks to the bumbo chair), he started warming up to his dad more (now he will smile at him any time and loves him), he loves his sisters, still very cuddly, and he learned to roll from his back to his side to his tummy. He also became very grabby. Now at 6 months he eats not only baby food but everything in sight (we no longer can have a meal without feeding him as well), still hasn't lost his love for cuddling, he is starting to roll around the room, he wakes up on his tummy playing, rolls to his tummy and gets onto his knees and rocks back and forth wanting to crawl (I think this is soon to come). He now holds his own bottle (yeah), and he got his first tooth this last Sunday. He is such a happy, calm little baby. His sisters cannot get enough of him and he loves it when they come around. I do not want him to grow up. In fact, I have had a hard time moving him to his own room. He is still in a bed next to my bed and I love to sit and stare at him while he is sleeping. I am not ready to give that up just yet because it just means my baby is growing up. I wish I could freeze my babies in time and enjoy them a little longer but I guess I just have to look forward to the many more fun little stages he is going to move into.

These are some random pictures of him in the last month.

Who wouldn't think he is a cutie?

We are so happy about him learning to finally do this on his own.

Grabby little Nash wanting to snag the camera from me.



He was so happy to be playing with this controller.


13 comments:

Erin said...

He really is such a CUTE baby! The pictures of him are adorable! They make me want to hold him and squeeze him!!:) He is growing up fast!

Shannon said...

Okay, I could just eat him up. But I won't,'cause that would be weird. He is such a cute little boy. He is always so happy. I don't really think I've ever seen him mad. It's true, they grow up way too fast; I can't believe he is 6 months old already.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is that old already! He is so stinkin cute. He is so fun to hold because he's so cuddly!

Sarah Stamps said...

He IS the most darling baby. Maybe even cuter than my own babies.
xoxox

Shortcake and Company said...

He really is so cute. I love how dark his eyes look in the picture with his hat.

Erica said...

He is sooo cute! They do grow up too fast. He will have to teach Eden how to eat. She wants nothing to do with her cereal. Mommy is enough for her.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

He really is so cute! I think I am always pregnant when your babies are this age and I want to trade you. Of course that is only until mine comes out, but you and Brett make beautiful babies. Our husbands may lack the whole flower thing, but they make up for it in the baby department.

Bobbie Murphy said...

He is such a cute baby!!! I can't believe how big he is, and how much he does for being 6 months! I guess he does have older siblings! Visit my blog sometime!!

Bobbie Murphy said...

I began showing Kaylin the videos around 3 1/2 to 4 months, at first she only watched one song, now she will watch them all on one of the videos but won't watch more than one on the second one!

Saucy Lady said...

how cute is he!! I can't believe it has been 6 months. Time goes by so fast. I hate that.

So many blogs..too little time said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks:)

Amy said...

What a doll! I can't believe it has been six months already. I love the pictures of him eating. I am sure he enjoys making a big mess.

Kirsten said...

I can't get enough of him either! He is my favorite little baby and want to hold him any chance I get!! Do you wish you could freeze time and keep them there until you are ready to move on to the next stage. If I could do that I would have frozen time a long time ago!! Cute baby Nash!! I heart you! (I know I am not related, you must think I am so weird! :)