Saturday, September 13, 2008

State Fair

We went to the State Fair today with some of my family. Brett wasn't there with us because he went to a football game with a friend so unfortunately (luckily he thought) for him he had to miss out on the adventure. It was our first time to the State Fair. I was really looking forward to going and, for some reason, had high expectations. Boy was I disappointed. It wasn't all that cool. The kids enjoyed themselves and I wasn't miserable but it wasn't at all what I expected. It was mostly just a lot of commercial booths and your regular everyday farm animals. There wasn't anything that cool to see. Brett warned me that it would be lame and wondered why I would want to go but I insisted on going. I really hate it that he is always right. Oh well, it was fun to hang out with my family anyway. Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse and ate dinner to celebrate my mom's and Rich's birthdays.




The girls are checking out a really big bull.



Some of Angela's family joined us at Texas Roadhouse. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We went to the County Fair when it was in Spanish Fork and I felt the same way. But at least it's something do to. Texas Roadhouse was probably fun!