Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Memories - Witches Night Out (Oct. 2006)


Two years ago Lacey wanted to go with my girls to "Witches Night Out," at Gardener's Village in Salt Lake. They have this for 2 weekend nights in October where everyone dresses up as witches and go shopping, have contests, dancing, hot chocolate, food, etc. So my mother-in-law and I decided we wanted to go as well. We all got dressed up as witches and went. Everyone there goes all out and dresses up as witches. I was surprised at how many people were there, there were TONS of witches. We saw some pretty scary witches there. We had a lot of fun and need to go back again.

Lacey is a lot of fun and crazy! You are always sure to have a fun time when you are with her. My kids love her so much.

6 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I've seen this advertised but haven't ever gone even though I've wanted to. So that's it...we're goin' this year. You gals all make adorable witches!!

Shannon said...

I love the costumes. I think that would be so fun to go. I wonder if I could get my mom and little sister to dress up, um probably not.

miranda said...

I've always wanted to go to that, we always go up and see the witches but have never dressed up and gone to witches night. Maybe this year...

Saucy Lady said...

That is so cute, I have to do that. I love the custumes.

Cheree said...

That is such a good idea to have a day to write about your memories. You ladies look like you had a lot of fun!

jorrihall said...

I love the Witch Pictures!!!

Jor