Friday, September 19, 2008

Soccer

Adelie is playing soccer this year for her first time. She was thrilled to be the one playing this year. She gets the privilege to have her uncle Dustin as the coach and her dad as the assistant coach. Her two cousins Kynli and Adriana are on her team. It is fun to watch these little kindergartners play and not really ever make hardly any goals but just kick the ball around. They are all so cute out they playing. She enjoys it so much.



Kynli & Adelie before their game. Adriana was not there yet so we were not able to get a picture with her.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Adelie's smile in the last picture is so cute. I love the height difference between her and Kynlie. They are little cuties.

Kellye said...

I think it is so hard to watch little kids play soccer. Mayhem and pandemonium everywhere.

Jennifer said...

I love to watch their soccer games! I think it just so cute how they all have no idea what they're doing, it makes me laugh!