Friday, September 19, 2008

My Good Little Messy Eater

Nash is such a good little eater. He is my first child who eats anything and everything that I put in front of him . Even Adelie, who loves most things, doesn't eat as well as him. We always put him in this chair while we are eating and he wants to join in with us. He likes baby food or the regular food that we are eating. I have a baby food grinder that my mother-in-law gave to me when Whytli was a baby (she used it with all her kids) and I only used it a couple of times with Whytli and never any other kids. I pulled it out the other day and decided to grind up some of the food we were eating. He LOVED it! I get done feeding him a bottle of baby food and he is still begging for more. He is also so grabby and grabs everything in site and tries to eat it. The other day he knocked over his baby food that was sitting next to him while Brett was feeding him (but was being too slow) so he got impatient and grabbed the spoon himself and started to chow down on it. He knew exactly what to do with it. I decided to let him have a little treat after dinner and gave him his first Oreo cookie. He definitely enjoyed this and when he was finished he started screaming for more when he saw the girls eating theirs.

As you can see from all these pictures he makes a HUGE mess like all babies and we have to give him a bath every night after dinner.




He's a poser like his sisters.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

There's no easy solution for that mess other than a good bath. He looks like he really enjoyed that cookie. I could just eat him right up he's so darn cute.

Amber said...

Now those are awesome pictures!

Kellye said...

That looks like alot of fun to clean up.

the lunch lady said...

what a mess!!!!

I'm glad you're starting him early on the good stuff (oreos) yum!

Jennifer said...

He's even cute when he's covered in oreos!

Cheree said...

He is the cutest messiest baby. I just want to pinch his cheeks.