Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mallory's Birthday

Today is Mallory's 3rd birthday. She is our little sweetie. Brett nicknamed her Sweetie because when she was little she used to always say "thank you" and "please" for everything in the sweetest little voice. She doesn't say thank you and please as much as she did when she was little (blame her wicked step...err...older sisters for being a bad influence on her sweetiness), but she is still quite the little sweetie in our eyes. The only problem is that if I ever call her Sweetie, I am corrected by her that I am not her sweetie she is only her dad's sweetie.

I will post pictures of the events from her birthday later today. It really makes me sad to think that she is growing up to be such a big girl. She loves to hang out with her sisters and is always eager to help out with anything. Her favorite things to do right now are put together puzzles, play the Leapster, put on chapstick or lipstick, play dress ups, anything princess, and bug her little brother (she just is loving him). I just want her to know how much I love her and I hope she has a great day!

These are a few pictures that Aunt Lacey took of Mallory a couple of months ago that I thought were cute:



5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Mallory. You're 3 now! We hope you have the best birthday ever!

Amber said...

She does look grown up. You capture such beautiful photos of your kids!

Kirsten said...

She is a little sweetie!! She is just so dang cute and I love to have her in our nursery! thanks for bringing her! I will miss her when you can't bring her anymore. (when she actually has to go to primary!)
Happy Birthday, Mallory!!!

the lunch lady said...

so cute! I love that she is only her dad's sweetie.

Ashlee said...

She's adorable! It's always sad for me after each birthday to think they are 1 year less "little"- my baby will be 2 in December- that almost doesn't even QUALIFY as "baby"- sad...