Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seriously.....she looks too big to be my 8 year old

Whytli got her baptism pictures done a couple of days ago and these are a few samples of the results that we got back. I was so pleased with all of them. She looks so beautiful in every picture. It was pretty cold and the wind was blowing but it couldn't have been more perfect. We just had to take breaks and go to the car to warm up with the heat every once in a while. Lacey of course did the pictures and she did an amazing job. There are so many to choose from I simply cannot pick my favorite. She looks so big to me in these pictures it just kills me. As I sat and watched Lacey take her pictures I wondered where has my 8 year old gone? They grow up too fast!






17 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

These are so good. LeeAnn said that it looked like she is at the beach and it really does!

Jenny Hansen said...

Those are great pics! Who does them?

Kellye said...

Whytli looks so stinking cute! I love those pictures.

Janean said...

Jenny, Brett's sister Lacey took these pictures. She just started a photography business a few months ago. You can check her out at:

http://www.lacey-revolutionphotography.blogspot.com/

She isn't too expensive. Pretty good prices I think.

Katy said...

Holy cow those are totally gorgeous! Where did you guys go to take these? I always need new ideas of places to go! She looks so old you are in trouble! I love them!!

the lunch lady said...

she is so beautiful

Shortcake and Company said...

LOVE the pictures. She looks like a little angel. What a fun time...

Michelle said...

i agree ... no way that she looks like an eight year old. she's gorgeous!! you're going to have to beat of the boys with a stick.

Jennifer said...

Lacey did an amazing job! Whytli looks so beautiful and grown up. Good luck choosing which ones to blow up!

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! She does look older than 8! She is a beautiful girl.

Tiesha said...

A yeah! She does look way old! She looks so pretty though! Really cute pictures!!

Erin said...

Whytli looks so pretty in those pictures!!! I love the background in them. Lacey sure does a good job!

Erica said...

What a beautiful girl. You are lucky to have a sister in law who can take such great pictures for you.

The Hawkins said...

You're right. They do look like they should be in a magazine or something. Wow those are great pictures.

Kirsten said...

she is gorgeous!!! are you sure she's 8?? :)

Saucy Lady said...

She looks Great!! I have got to get a holh of Lacey..

Braydon Nielsen said...

Your pics are awesome!!! Nice job, cute fam, it is good to see you guys doing so well. Hope all is well :)