Monday, October 13, 2008

"All the time you are mean too mom!"

I have been behind on blogging and hope to catch up one of these days but I had to write down something really funny that Mallory said to me tonight. Brett was getting Whytli and Adelie to bed and reading them stories. It was my turn to read to Mallory so she was waiting patiently for me while I was on the phone with Lacey. When I was finished I told her it was time to go to bed. She got really excited and jumped right up to head upstairs. She said to me, "Mom, you are nice huh Mom?" I said, "Yes, I am." She then responded in the sweetest little voice, "All the time you are mean too Mom, huh." I probably shouldn't find it funny but it was just the way that she said it in her sweet little voice. I laughed and she didn't even care - she didn't find anything wrong with what she had just said.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so cute. At least she said you were nice, too.

Shortcake and Company said...

Don't you love how honest and blunt little kiddos are? That's pretty cute.

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! I can just picture Mallory saying it in her sweet little voice, lol.