Friday, October 10, 2008

Whytli's Birthday

Today is Whytli's 8th Birthday. She has been so excited for this day for a long time with a countdown going. I gave her the choice this year between a birthday party with friends or $50 to go shopping with and buy whatever she wanted. She originally chose the birthday party but when she got home from school that day she had changed her mind and chose the money instead. I guess she needed all day to think about it. She has gotten more money as well from people so she has quite a bit of money to go shopping.

Whytli is ALL girl. She loves to shop, dance, dress up, play with makeup and pretty much anything girly. She also enjoys reading (Brett calls her a book nerd - but in a good way. She is always walking around with a book in hand reading it), drawing or making stories, blogging (yes, she has her own blog), playing video games with her dad, swimming, and riding her bike. She likes to play with her sisters and hang out with her family.

I cannot believe that she is already 8 years old. She is very excited to get baptized in a couple of weeks. We went shopping for her baptism dress and she had a fun time picking that out. Whytli is a very smart, responsible, good girl. She is a great big sister. We think she is pretty darn cute and are so glad to have her in our family. I want her to know that we love her and hope that she has a great day!

These are some random different pictures of her from this year.




4 comments:

Kellye said...

Happy birthday Whytli. Hey, I want to be able to read her blog.

Shannon said...

That is such a great idea. I think I'm going to start doing that with Abbi. Happy Birthday Whylti. It sounds like you had a great day.

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Hi Janean, I'm sorry your kit did not have a message in it. Email me your address and I will send you another today. Handpickeddaisy@gmail.com thank you.

the lunch lady said...

I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized!!!

She is too beautiful.