Monday, August 18, 2008

Hey, what about my food?

Whenever we eat dinner we put Nash in his bumbo chair in the middle of us. He has been very excited about the food that we are eating lately. Any time we drink or eat anything he goes crazy. He opens his mouth and lets out this little scream. He arches his back, points his toes, his arms go crazy, opens his mouth wide and screams. It is really quite comical and the kids, Brett and I get a big kick out of it. He is a great little eater. I have never seen a baby eat so well at the first attempt. He was only 4 months when we fed him his first solids and he ate the entire bottle.

This is a video of him watching us eat and going crazy - it is super funny. As you can see, we are teasing him a little, but sometimes you gotta have some fun with it.


15 comments:

Kellye said...

Poor little Nash. He is so stinking cute.

Jenny Hansen said...

sooo hilarious!! give that boy some food!!

Shannon said...

That is funny! Such a cute boy!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

That is freakin hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing. He is going to love food just as much as Adelie. LOL

The Duvall Family said...

I LOVE how he freaks out the closer you get it to your mouth.

Amber said...

Now that is an awesome video! Thanks for the laugh. That bumbo chair is a great invention. Where was it when my kids were little?

So many blogs..too little time said...

you need to send that into AFV!!

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious! You need to feed that boy obviouly he's starving. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I'm sorry about you're husband how scary.

Erin said...

Poor baby!! After all that screaming (which was quite funny and cute!!:) you gave him some food, didn't you?=)

Shortcake and Company said...

I love how babies get so excited it affects their whole bodies. That video is so funny. Cute boy for sure!

Saucy Lady said...

How funny!!! He is getting so BIG!!!

Braydon Nielsen said...

What a cute family. Sorry about the afib attack, but next time your in St George say Hi. Hope all is going well. Found ya on SFHS1996.

Braydon Nielsen said...

It is good good to catch up with long lost friends. If you guys are ever down in ST georeg and not at the hospital, or if at the hospital find, me I will be at either place. The court is open to all friends and family. i am going to add you blog to my. Your family is so cute. Tell your family all hi for me!!!

Tiesha said...

How funny! He's like, hey I want some!