Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleepy Nashy Boy

Brett came home from work today to find Nash in the kitchen by himself like this. He was sound asleep in his highchair. The kids and I were busy getting some things done and I had fed him dinner and when he was all done he got fussy and I could not help him out at the moment so he started to cry and ended up crying himself to sleep in his chair. He had not had a nap all day and was VERY tired. I was downstairs for a minute and thought he had just stopped crying. Poor little guy.


2 comments:

Brett said...

Poor little guy indeed. Neglected, left for dead in his little chair, missing a sock....good thing he has his father.

Shannon said...

I love when kids do this. It is always so funny to me that they are so tired they fall asleep in their high chair. He's such a cute baby.