Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Night with the Copes

Christmas night everyone went to my parents' house to hang out and eat finger foods. I love having this kind of stuff and everything was really good. Then after a while Brett brought out our Rock Band game and it turned out to be a big hit with most everyone. And a first for many, including myself (well a 2nd). We all had a great time hanging out and enjoying each others company.

Janet really concentrating on the drums.

We weren't very good.

Todd was our singer. He was probably the best out of us all.

Dustin had to help Jennifer because she couldn't figure it out.

This was probably the best group out of everyone. They all knew what they were doing and were good at it.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun. I want to get that game so badly. I just noticed that last picture of Nash on your side bar, oh my holy cuteness. I love it!

Tiesha said...

Isn't rock band so fun to play! You look like a pro!