Saturday, May 16, 2009

Whytli's 3rd Dance Competition

Today Whytli had her 3rd dance competition this year. It was in Salt Lake at Skyline High School. We had to be there at 8:30 in the morning and her first dance was at 9:20 a.m. and then her second dance wasn't until 1:52 p.m. She and I got up early and went to Salt Lake for the day. Her first dance was to the "It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie. It was my first time seeing this one since they didn't have it ready for their other competitions. It was a really cute dance and they all did a great job. I tried to get pictures but they turned out too dark. Then we had a long time before her next dance so we went shopping to different places in Salt Lake to kill time. For lunch we went to Olive Garden. Then for her second dance she danced to "Holiday" by Madonna. Again, they did really well. She loves dance so much and loves going to the competitions. It was fun hanging out with her for the day and going with her to see her dance.

It was her first time eating at Olive Garden. She liked their salad and bread sticks but didn't get pasta. She got chicken fingers with fries. Not what you get at an Italian restaurant - I thought I taught her better than that! :)


2 comments:

Brett said...

I don't think that crap they serve at Olive Garden actually qualifies as Italian.

Whytli said...

That was fun! I like Olive Garden. I got 2nd place on my Madonna dance and 3rd on the Annie. I had a great time! I want to go to Olive Garden again sometime.