Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Today was preschool graduation for Mallory. She took preschool from my mom. My mom asked me to help her out this year and I have to say it was really fun. The kids are so cute and I love this age. This was Mallory's first year of preschool and she did really well. For her age I have to say she is a pretty smart little girl. She still has 2 more years of preschool since she has a late October birthday. One more year of preschool and I think she would be ready for Kindergarten but unfortunately she can't go. I can't believe she has gotten so big. She is such a sweet little girl and I enjoyed being with her every day at preschool helping out. It makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. I also enjoyed being with my mom helping her out. Mallory never once called her grandma when we were at school, it was really funny. She always had to call her "teacher." Sometimes when we would pass by my mom's house she would get excited and say, "That's my teachers house!"

Mallory and her "teacher" (Grandma Cope)

Mallory with her 1st year of preschool graduation diploma.

No comments: