Monday, March 23, 2009

One Year Pictures


Nash and Madison got their pictures taken together for their One Year Birthdays. They are cousins and are only three weeks apart. Lacey took them and they turned out really cute. I wish we would have had a video camera recording them trying to get them taken. They are both so busy and weren't too interested in sitting still. But I guess that is to be expected with one year olds. We weren't able to get very many of the two of them together because they were too busy exploring elsewhere. Nash was not very interested in the cake. I had to actually put his hand into the cake to get him to even eat it. But then when he would put the cake it into his mouth he would just spit like he thought it was gross. Madison on the other hand really enjoyed her cake. These are a few of my favorites of the two of them.



















8 comments:

Amber said...

These pictures are so cute!

the lunch lady said...

so cute! I love the one with him standing in front of your legs.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

These are adorable! They both look so cute. Its so fun that they are so close in age.

Shannon said...

That grin on his face in the last picture of him makes me smile. I am loving Madison's skirt. They are both so dang cute.

Braydon Nielsen said...

Your kids are so cute... But those pics are sweet Nice job guys...

Kirsten said...

Those are all so cute!!

gojensens said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so adorable! What cuties!
I found Kari's blog from yours, she looks exactly the same, funny huh? Have you kept in touch with Tera? I've always wondered about her.

Kellye said...

those are super cute. I love them