Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ouch!

The day of Robi's farewell I was getting the kids ready for church. I did Mallory's hair curly by scrunching it and usually it goes really well and I do not have to curl it. But this time it did not so I pulled out the curling iron. As I was doing a piece in front of her head she turned her head and it burned her. She got a big huge red burned spot on her forehead. She was pretty upset and I felt really bad. I hate curling the kids' hair for fear of these things happening. This is a picture of her after it happened. If you look closely you can see her poor little forehead - it looked really bad in person.


1 comment:

julie! said...

Janean! Your kids are beautiful! It was good to see everyone again-I can't believe how the family has grown (150 great grandkids!!!!) I'm so glad I can keep updated thru yr blog :)