Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nash's 2nd Haircut

Nash had his second haircut from Kellye. He was starting to grow mullet hair in the back again. He was really good again like last time - he just sat there and let her do it. I was quite surprised since he has become quite and active little boy. We just gave him some gummy bears and he was as happy as could be. It may not look like he has enough hair to get it cut but he does. It is thicker in the back than it is up at the top. He looks so cute when he has a fresh new cut and we spike it up.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It kind of made me sad when Creed to get his first haircut. It just makes them look so grown up.

Lindsey said...

So SAD! Conrad has had at least 5 cuts now and he is 10m. When I took out the shavers to do it the last time, I was very sad. The boys are growing up.

Kellye said...

Couldn't you "photochop" me out of those?

Whytli said...

I liked it better when he had his long beautifull hair!