Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nash's 1st Birthday

I cannot believe Nash is finally one year old. I have to admit it makes me really sad to know that he has turned the big one. It means that my baby is no longer a little baby. I have had a harder time with this birthday more so than any of my other kids. He has been a joy in our family. He is quite the handful but such a happy little boy. He is walking all over the place and has learned how to go up and down the stairs very well. He loves his sisters and gets very excited to see or play with them. I love this little guy so much and can't wait to see what a fun little toddler he will become.




He wasn't too excited to open his gifts so we had to help him a lot.

But once they were opened he loved them.

Some superman PJs.

He loves balls.

He wanted to help Brett and Mallory put his Diego bike together (or maybe he just wanted to destroy stuff).

He sure loved it once it was finished and we put him on it for a test ride.

His favorite of all the gifts was his new wagon.

He loves this thing and was super excited to play and ride in it!

He and Mallory were having a great time laughing and playing in the wagon.

He loved the balloon that I tied to his chair.

Not too sure what to think about that candle.

Do you want some Allan?

He was sharing his cake with his uncle Allan.

Yum! Ice Cream!


Here is a video of us singing Happy Birthday to him. He loves singing and always rocks back and forth whenever he hears singing or music.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe he's one either. He is such a cute little boy. I love his Super Man jammies.

the lunch lady said...

he is soooooo cute!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Its weird that it has been a year already... time really goes by way to fast! He is so cute!!!

Merrills said...

Such a cutie! All your kids are just darling!

Whytli said...

He is adorable!