Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grandpa Cope's Famous Eyebrow Trick

This is my Grandpa's famous eyebrow trick that he has always done. As long as any of us can remember, anytime you look at my grandpa he would give you his cute little smile and do this eyebrow trick. As kids we always thought it was great and could not ever figure out how to do it ourselves. I still cannot do it and don't think many of us can. Rich got this on video a couple of weeks ago and his wife Angela put it on YouTube to share with all his grandchildren. I know that this is a favorite amongst many of his grandchildren and we will forever remember the cute little eyebrow trick that our grandpa does. I am so glad that Rich and Angela got this on video. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That's so cute! And I love that you have this on video, it will be something you forever cherish.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad that Rich got this on video and that Angela posted it on Utube so that his grandchildren who live far away can see it!!! :) What a great grandpa we have.

The Copes said...

Thanks for the video. It was so good to see that posed on your blog. I wish we were closer to see grandpa more but the video brings back great memories.

Sherry said...

I second what Jennifer says and reposted it on my own blogs. It's really great you put this up, it's nice to feel a part of things.
oh, this is Sherry.
and you're kids are darling.
and my husband says the same thing about roses (but I've yet to get any).

Erin said...

We have such a cute grandpa!! Congratulations on getting the red roses, Janean! They are so pretty. I think your valentines ideas were way cute and sounded like fun for the kids!

Whytli said...

That's so cool!