Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day at School

This year for Valentine's Day I had the kids wear something red or pink. Then I painted their nails pink & red. In Whytli's lunch box I put an extra treat with a little note telling her that I loved her. They were so excited that morning to go to school and pass out and get Valentines. They were thrilled to have their nails painted pink & red too. Whytli said, "This is the best Valentine's Day ever!" I love the simple things in life that excite kids. After school they were very excited to show all their Valentines that they got from everyone at school and to tell me all about the parties that they had.

These are pictures of them with their bags that they decorated at school with their Valentines in them.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

you girls are look so cute!

the lunch lady said...

you are such a good mom!