Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nash and His Lawn Mower

Nash's favorite toy right now is the lawn mower that he got for his 1st birthday from Brett's family. He is always playing with this thing. I keep it in the family room for him to keep him occupied in there. Lately, when he decides he wants to go upstairs he drags his lawn mower with him. Sometimes it works out for him and other times it doesn't and it falls down the stairs. He gets frustrated and has to go back down to get it and try again. It cracks me up. When he gets up the stairs he is so excited to be up there with his lawn mower - he has more open space to push it around. He is happy as can be for a long time with his little mower. It amazes me how totally different boys and girls are. It is like they are programmed in their heads before they come what are the girl and boy toys. He loves cars or trucks too and pushes them around - he knows exactly what to do with them.

Such a cutie!






The girls and I were watching him and laughing the whole time because he was so content just pushing it around everywhere. I'm not sure he even noticed us there.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that he's wearing his Superman attire. Just a regular day for Superman, mowing his lawn.

Kirsten said...

I am glad your house is nice and mowed! Now you need to teach him to love the vacuum!