Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wicked

Brett and I went to the Broadway show Wicked with our friends Jon and Kellye. I absolutely love this show! It is amazing and it was my third time seeing it. The first time I saw it was in New York about 5 years ago with my mother-in-law LeeAnn and 2 sisters-in-law Melissa and Lacey. I thought it was soooo good that for Christmas that year Brett got me the soundtrack and my family and I have been listening to it ever since. We all know the words to all the music and I have always wanted Brett and the girls to see it. Well, when we got the season tickets to the Capital Theater this year I decided to get Whytli and Adelie tickets too since they know all the words and I thought they would love it. I thought Mallory was too young and wouldn't enjoy it as much. I wasn't able to get them tickets for the same day but Brett's family all got tickets for the following week and so they were able to go with them. They loved it! Brett and girls' favorite part was the defying gravity part when the Wicked Witch turns into the Wicked Witch - or so you think. Anyway, it was really good and I could see it still a bunch more times.


This is the girls before they went to the show.

No comments: