Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

For Easter this year I was gone on a cruise with my sister and some friends. The kids (especially Whytli) were very worried that the Easter Bunny would forget about them this year and not come since I was not there. It appears that the Easter Bunny made if after all. Thank goodness! The kids loved what he (she? it?) left them and were all very excited.

It looks like the Easter Bunny did a good job laying everything out. I was worried - I usually instruct the bunny where to put stuff. The girls all got pajamas, underwear, and lots of candy.

Nash got some pajamas, sport balls, and fruit snacks and fish. I'm not sure where his basket went? Um, Brett?

Brett got a new tie, cuff links and some of his favorite gum, candy bars and mints.


Checking out everything to see if they approve. I am sure there was a lot of comparing going on too. They always have to have the same things.


Nash loves his balls.

Lacey was so kind to come over that morning and do the girls' hair. I didn't really care about any of the other days but church. I didn't want them going to church looking like little orphans. I stressed it to her how important it was to me that they looked decent so much that she woke up in the middle of the night stressed because she forgot to set her alarm. She was there by 7:30 a.m. Thanks Lacey for doing their hair! You are wonderful!

The girls in their new Easter outfits. They love to pose.

No comments: