Monday, November 24, 2008

BEWARE - Disgusting!

Ok everyone, that last post was done by my husband Brett. I would delete it but he would just put it right back on. I was stupid one day and added him as a contributor who could put his own posts. I started to get emails from people about comments on a post titled "Hair" and I thought, "What the heck is this?" Anyway, needless to say I DO NOT approve of this post and it is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!!!! I guess that is also what I get for asking him to clean the bathrooms - it results in this. I apologize for making any of you totally want to vomit because that is what is makes me want to do. Sorry everyone!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

It is Jeff's job to clean the bathtub drain at our house, for sure! We're due for drain clean right now since the water goes down reeeeeal slow these days. I'll have to be sure and hide the camera.

Braydon Nielsen said...

LOL, I personally think that it is funny, It is great to see the difference in the perspective between the husband and wife.... Gotta love it!! :)

Unknown said...

I will get you High Power Drano
for Christmas and this wont ever happen again.(it gets everything)
Brett is to funny. It happens to the best of us. But ours is blonde. haha

We are coming for all the exciting holidays. We are praying that we can move back soon ( fingers crossed) Cause I am ready to be back in my home. see you Ill call when I have a little free time. I am working my store Fri morn and maybe sat night

kaylee

Tiesha said...

That's funny! You've got to love men and their sense of humor! LOL